The joint solution protects valuable digital content while creating a flexible, highly scalable archive, robust enough for the media and entertainment industry.
Easily scalable from one terabyte to multiple petabytes, QStar Archive Manager software can manage and archive a massive amount of content, providing a CIFS / NFS gateway to the HDS HCP, creating an Active Archive. Creative users, editors and administrators can see ordinary file shares and can easily search, find and retrieve digital data directly from the archive. Raw and edited video content can be stored directly into the archive at any time during the creative process. QStar software has been certified for a wide range of applications and is deployed across many industries worldwide. It can be installed on a server of your choice using Windows, UNIX, Linux or Mac OS.
Benefits of the Hitachi Content Platform and QStar Archive Manager Solution
- CIFS/NFS gateway for simple connectivity and accessibility
- Bottomless content repository of “massive scale”
- Secure logical content repositories that support multiple customers
- Automated data integrity; data protection and backup eliminated
- Built-in self-healing to support automatic error recovery
- Single-instance storage with compression
- Automated replication for business continuity
- Seamless migration to new generation storage technology
- Optional data migration from existing SAN and NAS storage
Hitachi Content Platform and QStar Archive Manager Digital Media Cloud Archive[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]